PLEEEEEASE can we have Prezi on the iPad?

At day 1! Cheers

Hi Graham,

We are just as excited and curious about the possibilities as you are.
We love tablets, still it’s very early to say anything about this now.

However…Prezi can be used on touch screen laptops, our founder and lead designer Adam presented with one a few days ago in Berlin and he said it was the best presentation experience of his life.

I’ve used Prezi on a SMART Board and it works wonderfully! Still, on an iPad I suspect it would require its own (non-Flash) app. That would be fabulous!

Prezi on a SMART Board is brilliant. I use it in my classroom and the students LOVE it. Running a presentation from an iPad or ipod Touch would be terrific.

pjdavison,
do you use ipod touch or ipad in the class room?

peter

I’d love to have Prezi for iPad. - As we equip everyone of our 80 teachers with iPads they would love to use Prezi for teaching. We are currently in project-planning phase so we would love to integrate Prezi. It’d be also great publicity for Prezi as we might be featured on Apples Website as a model-school. Imagine Prezi becoming the Microsoft Office for teaching in the 21st century :wink: - you just have to give us an iPad app :wink:

I’ll be collecting mine at 9AM on Saturday…

I am a teacher and would love to see a Prezi app for the iPad. I would be willing to pay for it (though free is nice too!).

This one is a no brainer. Prezi on an iPad would bring in tons of new users and be great for those of us who have already discovered the software.

I too would be willing to pay.

Having spent the weekend fondling my iPad, i’m more convinced than ever that Prezi on iPad is a marriage made in heaven…

G

Also … HP Slate coming out soon with Flash support … so theoretically Prezi should work immediately?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p-RZA…

Just jumping in here. I’d spend $20 in a heartbeat for a prezi editor/presentation app on my ipad.

I so want this and there is a little hitch iPad doesn’t do flash.

Can Prezi do html5?

Adding images to a Prezi from an iPad would be difficult. iPad hasn’t a directory structure.

assuming the ipad is kinda like the iphone, all images are kept in one place managed by ‘photos’ and all apps can access them from there. so no problem with having an add image dialogue

I would seriously buy an iPad and drop as much as $50 for a Prezi app on top of it. I’m a youth minister and my student love Prezi and I would literally go get an iPad tomorrow if I knew I could use Prezi on it.

I don’t think it’s very early to say anything about this. Maybe 5 years ago, but with the iPad selling like hotcakes in the US this should be done NOW… I need an iPad for my work as a technology consultant and Prezi, which is in my eyes the future of presenting, needs to work on this new medium ASAP.

I don’t think it’s very early to say anything about this. Maybe 5 years ago, but with the iPad selling like hotcakes in the US this should be done NOW… I need an iPad for my work as a technology consultant and Prezi, which is in my eyes the future of presenting, needs to work on this new medium ASAP.

Hi all,

As you know iPad does not support flash, and Prezi is a flash based tool. We agree that prezi is meant to be touched :slight_smile: check this video introducing Prezi on a touch laptop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUDr8g…

Still Apple’s decision raises many technical questions and the IT world is working on finding the best solution to this strange business limitation. I promise to get back to you with more information soon.

“the IT world is working on finding the best solution…”

Zoli, that’s a funny way of saying that Apple is not only being investigated for Anti-Trust violations but also that Adobe is suing them for anti-competitive behavior. Steve Jobs, I would like you to meet Bill Gates. Next up for the power mad CEO: Eric Schmidt.