Problem adding .flv video file to my prezi

I can’t seem to add video to my prezi. (BTW, I seem to be addicted to this great product!!). My video files are .flv and about 60 mb. I see others using video and I really want to add video to my prezi. Please help. dkim2121

Hi Dan,

the maximum file size allowed in our online tool is 50 MB. However you can use videos of any size in our Desktop (offline editor) product, and you can upload those presentations if you want to share them with the world.

Best regards,
Szilveszter

Szilveszter - Thanks. And the files sizes are all unlimited with the Pro version (which as the Desktop offline editor), correct? I happen to work in multimedia and want to be able to show samples of our work. So I could create a Prezi with 4 or 5 videos each with a very large file size – yes?

Hi Dan,

the only limitation of the Desktop offline editor that you cannot add PDF files to your presentation (the conversion is currently done on our servers, so it’s not available in the offline editor).

Short answer is: yes, you can create a prezi with any number and size of videos :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Szilveszter

my 9mb video is not uploading at all… no videos are uploading for that matter… all are in flv. 2 channels. should work.